Business Financial Performance Analyzer
This tool allows you to examine the business financial performance over a number of years.
Its calculates and shows the relevant financial measures for you to investigate trends in margins, return on investments, quality of earnings and cash generation records.
- Produces the relevant financial measures for analyzing business performance.
- Calculates the return on total assets for measuring how efficient management is in utilizing the company’s asset base.
- Calculates the return on equity for assessing the rate of return on the funds that belong to the shareholders.
- Calculates the free cash flow return on invested capital for gauging the cash return you can expected to get if you are the owner of the business.
- Computes operating profit margin and operating cash flow margin to give you an idea of how much profit and cash a company makes for each dollar or pound of sales.
- Calculates the cash conversion cycle measure to illustrate how well the company’s working capital is managed.
- Work out the appropriate financial measures for assessing the company’s quality of earnings.